· HHF is currently working on making adjustments to the S-PCMA (Shelter – Pre Crisis Mapping Analysis) guidance that has been developed as part of an ongoing project and following an initial piloting in 2019.
· A second pilot had been scheduled to be delivered as part of this ongoing project in Nepal in May 2020 but due to COVID-19 this piloting will be delayed.
· Following a rescheduled Nepal pilot (which will be internal to HFH only) further improvements/adjustments to the tool will be made as necessary.
· At this point it will be possible to run the multi-agency field trial of the guidance as described in HFH’s GCRF submission.
· Given the delays to programming for all agencies related to COVID-19 we will be using the current time to undertake as much detailed planning for this multi-agency field trial as possible – I.E define partners, identify potential geographies, prepare detailed budgets and costings, roles and responsibilities and potential adjustments to the methodology.
· HFH staff will remain available to provide specific cash/markets based capacity and inputs to partners GRCF related activities as required/requested.
· HFH is engaging with CRS around how best to contribute to plans being discussed for work in Malawi.
Copyright © 2020 Self-recovery - All rights reserved.
UKRI grant number EP/T015160/1
Oxford Brookes University